Turismo Torino e Provincia Convention Bureau is the ideal partner to organise your events in Torino. We promote the city as a tourist and conference destination, offering our services free of charge to any national or international association and organiser of meetings, conventions and incentives.
Our organism was a non-profit joint shareholder consortium, set up in 2000, consisting of local government institutions and private members. In 2010 we were merged with Turismo Torino e Provincia, the tourist board of the city.
A professional, experienced staff ready to take care of you, in order to arrange your conferences, by referring you to the most qualified operators, offering high quality services and international standards.
What we do
- Preparation and presentation of customised candidatures in Italy and abroad
- Selection of conference venues and verification of availability
- Formulation of cost estimates
- Organisation of familiarisation trips, co-ordination and planning of inspection visits in Turin
- Support in promoting events
- Co-ordination of local authorities and support in searching for financing and local sponsors
- Quality-control of the accommodation system and supplier performance
- Tourist information desks at conference venues and supply of tourist maps and brochures
Turin for your events? 10 GOOD REASONS
- easy to reach from everywhere in Europe
- it’s just the right size, neither too big nor to small
- cutting-edge conference centres
- royal residences to live the atmosphere of times past
- the first capital of Italy with over 2000 years of history
- the most important Egyptian Museum in the world, after the Cairo’s one, and a wide cultural offer
- an exciting entertainment calendar
- the capital of taste, chocolate and aperitifs
- historic cafés and trendy bars
- the Olympic mountains within reach